Our church school strives to teach our youth basic Orthodox beliefs, active participation in the Divine Liturgy, and Christian living.
We are devoted to Orthodox Christian catechesis with the purpose of building up the Body of Christ by nurturing every student in the life of personal communion with the Holy Trinity. Being only a part of the total life of the Church, Orthodox education is effective within the context of living the Faith in the home and the church.
Church school classes are held each Sunday after Divine Liturgy.
Below is a list of our classes and teachers for the 2019-2020 school year:
- Group I (preschool & kindergarten): Leah Lemley
- Group II (1st-4th grades): Stephanie Mattivi
- Group III (5th-7th grades): Carol Bobick
- Group IV: (8th-9th grades): Shauna Bajich
- Group V: (10th-12th grades): Miryana Cubric
- Religious Leader: Father Radomir Plavsic
Our church school superintendent is Paul Bajich, email@example.com.